BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For years I fished the offshore sense in NJ... now living in FL I fish the offshore and inshore water here... ALOT.....

If any of you guys are south with your boats... don't be affraid to pull in to St. Aug on your way north... the fishing is pretty darn good by my standards... and I know a cooler full of bottom fish and few hoos and mahi thrown in will go along way up in the Northeast!!!

Let me know... if you want to try out this little hidden treasure on the NE FL coast...

Reports from NE FL to come!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Old jersey boy

Where abouts in st augustine are you located. I bought a place down there 2 years ago and come down 1 week ouit of the month.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Live in Cresant Bch.... just NORTH of the 206 Bridge....

Work on the Endless Summer Charterboats in summer out of the Conch House... stop by when you are down!!! Or shoot me an email on your way... [email protected].....

·
Registered
37 Posts
I hit the Conch House happy hour about 3 times a week. Was going to be in town friday for two weeks but something came up. Was hoping to hit the reggeae party sunday. If I don't have many trips booked I'm going to come down in April.

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Welcome Aboard

Just like you and I live right to your South

In fact we fish the Auggie break quite a bit

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome Dr. Bass... if you could email me your contact info... be happy to keep ya posted on whats going on here in St. Auggie.....

Also, you guys hit up the East Side much? Its been pretty decent when you can get over there.....

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
NJ to FL said:
Awesome Dr. Bass... if you could email me your contact info... be happy to keep ya posted on whats going on here in St. Auggie.....

Also, you guys hit up the East Side much? Its been pretty decent when you can get over there.....
I been to the otherside twice this month already

Click on my profile and search through posts I started
We catch a few fish every now and then:D

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I know some people from NJ who live in St Aug. Brian and Hidi Pedcock. pritty small area maybe you will meet them sometime.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts