BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Well I have been away from the puter puttin hours on the boat as not to be a disgrace of the county and not catch any fish. Now its time to lay some reports out. We have been offshore every day its nice to sharpen our sharkin and offshore trollin skills for the up and coming tournies we wouldn't want to let the fans of the Barn down and not catch a fish in one. ;) :D We are not putting up big numbers yet but have had our share of whites, tuna, big sharks and Mahi at the boat and in the boat this season. Also had a few inshore trolling trips with a load of blues and bobby bonitas in the box for our fares. Last week we were in the Poormans working a break that went from 79.8 to 82.7 but only manage a white in the time put in there. We have had bluefins and yellowfins along with a few high teen low twenty range mahi. Took the OLN camera guy out for a sharkin day and ended up with yellowfin and mahi :D should have been there yesterday I told him when we had a 600+ tiger at the transom for dental work. ;) I'm back on line now and hope to get the reports going again frequently before I get fired again this week :D

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Johnny, Was wondering what happened to you lately.:rolleyes: Weather is up and down and water temps are crazy.:confused: Hard to figure out where to go from one day to another. Glad your on the meat a lot.:p Be carefull out there and kepp the posts going .. Take care, Johnny D.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Well it's about time but I guess I can't complain since I been out there with you. We have been putting together some nice trips lately and would like to thank Capt Mark for Monday morning. We were on are way out to fish the South Poormans and we talked to Mark and let us know he had some tuna under the boat. We stoped for a couple of hours picked up some fish and ran to the deep to fish for whites.

See ya on the water

Digger you better watch out Stain is getting use to seeing ****** in the spread. :D We raised six in the last two trips but of course we were fishing for tuna.

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
BJ, it had better not!!!!:) Pop would be very upset!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts