BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out my site n.j. boating safety certificate. I'm a proud new sponsor of the Barn and to show my appreciation, I'm offering $60.00 for my "on water" class this Sat. & Sun. 5-27 & 5-28 in honor of National Boating Safety Week.Seats are limited. location is Little Egg Harbor, N.jJ. at the Great Bay Marina and starts at 9 a.m. sharp. We also do the opt out for $20.00 every Sat or Sun. at 3 p.m. for Barners. I'm also a certified instuctor for Mariners School. Thank You,
Capt. Chuck Nucci
U.S.C.G. Licensed Master
www.njboatingsafety.com
www.paraisecruisesnj.com

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you fill out a form certifying 100 hrs. on water experience. then you take a 50 qestion test. passing score 70 percent. thanks capt. chuck

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
now after takeing the class do i still need to get a license? and if so where do i get it?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
after you complete my course and pass the test, you'll receive your boating safety certificate. thanks for the interest, capt chuck

·
Banned
374 Posts
Hi I'm Capt John,

I will be doing a class June 17 in Delanco NJ. If you are interested in atending give me a call the class is filling up fast. I will also giving the test for the test-out option.

I can be reached at 609-923-6622

Thanks

John
NJ Approved Safety Course Inst.
www.ladykate.us

·
Registered
994 Posts
2Vees, Sign me up for Sat 3pm opt out if you can. I'm sending you an email with my info. Thanks, Bob

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If interested in the op out. email me your info and date you want and I'll put you in.

Capt. Chuck

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Smitty,
Our 1 day course is all you need to operate your boat in NJ. Please call me if you would like to set up a class date. Thanks,
Capt. Chuck
609-294-0185

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
What do you think are the differences in the PA on line test and your what's covered in your op-out test?? I'll need to brush up on a few things, but any "insight" ;) is appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Directions:Directions From The South:
Garden State Parkway North to exit 50 (New Gretna). This puts you onto Route 9 North. Follow Route 9 to the second traffic light and make right onto Mathistown Road. Follow Mathistown Road to the second traffic light and turn right onto Radio Road. Follow Radio Road down and go over the bridge. Continue down all the way- almost to the bay. Look for Great Bay Marina- on your left. Make left into Marina and make first right along the bulkhead. Look for Paradise Cruises- the boat has a white and blue canopy top.

Directions From The North:
Garden State Parkway South to Exit 58 (Tuckerton/ Little Egg Harbor)
and make a left at the top of the exit ramp. This puts you onto Route 539. Follow 539 to the third traffic light and make a right onto Route 9 South. Follow Route 9 South to the third traffic light and make a left onto Mathistown Road. Follow Mathistown Road to the second traffic light and turn right onto Radio Road. Follow Radio Road down and go over bridge. Continue down all the way- almost to the bay. Look for Great Bay Marina-on your left. Make left into marina and make first right along the bulkhead. Look for Paradise Cruises- the boat has a white and blue canopy top.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts