BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are responding to feedback we had last season and attempting to organize IN ADVANCE a schedule of OPEN BOAT trips, so people can get time off work, mid week, and go fishing. We need everyone to help make this happen though. We have set aside the dates below, and would like to try to get as many of these confirmed as possible. If you know anyone else who might be interested, please feel free to forward this message or pass me their email address and I'll add them to our list. When we have 6 confirmed spots, we will send notices to everyone on the trip that the date is confirmed. If you would like to reserve one or more spots, please email me and I will mark you down, and take a credit card to hold your reservation.

We are goign to run the trips at $500 per spot (24 hour trips), which will include tip this year, to eliminate any past confusion on how tipping was goign to work on an open trip. Assuming a 15% tip, this is $150 below our full boat price this year of $2700, so hopefully everyone will agree that the price is fair. We don't expect to schedule nearly as many last minute trips this coming season, and really hope that everyone will take advantage of this opportunity to do some great fishing with a seasoned boat/crew, and a good group of guys at a reasonable price.

Thanks for your support,

Trey

Dates: September 14/15, 21/22, and 28/29
October: 5/6 and 12/13

·
Registered
149 Posts
Trey,

I'll take one slot on the Sept 28-29 trip for sure...am also getting a date together for a private charter...will let you know...

thanks Greg Smith

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have people filling in for the sept 21/22 and sept. 28/29th dates right now...anyone else want to help us confirm these trips? just email me and i'll get you a confirmation.

trey

[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts