BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be running some fall open boat Sharking Trips this year.

Come join us on a Fall Mako/ Thresher trip
10 hours; Oct. 27th
$150 per guy, max 6 guys
Everyhting included, EVEN LUNCH....

Come ride in comfort and heat of the 55'

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
COme one guys, there are other fish other than stripers to catch in the fall

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Capt. Phil,

Check your e-mail. I'm interested in shark'n.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Johnny B,

I am flexible on the departure time, I would probably head out around 5:30 - 6am back before dinner.

Josh and Willy, I am planning a another open boat tuner trip to the deep, just trying to see what the weather has in store for us.. Josh you mentioned the 12 - 13.. Maybe we'll do a day chunk leave at 2am back by 6pm??

If we can get some intrest I'll run, Just understand I am running the 36 Hatteras and The 55' Ocean and getting pretty booked up between my schedule and Chumstains shedule.. John and I are working toegther filling as much as possible.

So if We get booked for stripers and not enough for tuna, we'll stay in shore.

ANy one else intrested for a TUNA RUN????? 11/13

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I am definitly intrested in 11/13 phil since it looks like a wash this weekend. Also call me about wed. I think a few guys may jump on that trip if we dont go on sunday.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You got it Leon. Talk to you today.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Im in for the 13th...we got two..need four more ...should we also advertise it to the fellow barners????...on another page???? Which boat are you running and how about the pricing>>> If we can get out that late in the season the bite should still be hot!!!!

Tight Lines,

josh

·
Registered
299 Posts
Im in for the 13th...we got two..need four more ...should we also advertise it to the fellow barners????...on another page???? Which boat are you running and how about the pricing>>> If we can get out that late in the season the bite should still be hot!!!!

Tight Lines,

josh

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Capt Phil: We have a tuna trip scheduled for October 27th with a group from Maryland if the weather ever gets decent offshore. Do not know any details yet but on our last trip a really big Mako swam right under our boat while we were fishing for bluefins behind a scallop boat right by the notch along the 30 fathom line. We estimated it to be 10 feet or bigger so I am sure there are some big ones out there in the 62-65 degree water.
Capt John

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Joe,

$350.00 Pllus tip for mates, Probably a day chunk for yellows and maybe some BFY or LFT in the mix.

Let me know via e-mail

I'll also be intouch.

Looks like we may have 4-5 lets firm this up.

Leave Wildwood at 2:30 am get set up by 5:30 or so chunk all day back by dark, This is a canyon run, maybe hit a scallop boat or to on the way home, if they are in our path.

[ 10-20-2004, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: seadated ]

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Hi Phil
Where do you stand on the sharking trip, I'd love to try some sharking in the fall.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Mike,

Thanks for changing the topic back to shark'n. Nothing wrong with tuna but this thread started out looking for a crew to hunt some toothy critters.

And Phil how does the shark'n trip look? After watching the reruns of the Monster Shark Tournament I jonesing for some mako and threshers.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Nobody interested in shark'n except me and Mike?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts