BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a great day fishing Monday 5/30 on the Karen Ann,Capt.Adam kept us on the fish all day, tons!of seabass to 4+lbs,a few tog and a couple of blues.We couldn,t ask for a better day!Thank you Adam and the barn crew.
Regards,Steve

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Capt Adam is da man

Have a good summer Adam and see ya in the fall(11/30)

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Steve,

Glad you enjoyed yourself, I think we all did. BTW, I have your shirt down here. At least I believe it is yours. I will have it down the boat for you to pick up next time you are down.

Here is a pic of Steve with a keeper tog and sea bass he caught -

And Chris (on the Barn here somewhere...) with a couple of our bigger fish for the day -

·
Registered
994 Posts
Capt. Adam, was that you trolling in the inlet around 7 or 7:30am sunday? We were on our way out the north cut and thought I saw your boat across the way a bit. Are sea bass behind schedule this year or am i fishing the wrong spots? We're not doing terrible but it aint what it should be...

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Yes, Sunday morning I spent a little time in the inlet. Caught some bluefish, but the boat traffic never let them make up.

I have given up trying to determine schedules. I do know that the sea bass have to come inshore at some point, and when they come, they are hungry. When the water temp. gets right, they get active and eat. When mother nature tells them to start making more sea bass, they stop eating. And then they eat again in prep for their trek back offshore for the winter. When it all happens is different every year, and I will agree with you that this year started later than most, but I think we are seeing that with many species.

[ 06-04-2005, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: captadamnj ]

·
Registered
629 Posts
wonders if thats the fastest you ever ran them anchors out ... looked like you were backin down on a marlin, though a sea was gonna come over the transom... take your time cappy we wont anchor a spot your on unless theres room for two boats...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts