BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be out for Sunday the 12th for a day of chunking up some tuna. Boat will be leaving at 3:30 am and will return around 4 or so, depends on the action.(if we are into them I will stay a little later).
Cost of the trip is $200.00 per head.Please call as my e-mail does not always work
Thanks.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Lets try and fill up,Remember BFT back to 1 sept 20Th,Looks to be a good day to get out and KILL SOMETHING !!!!There are plenty BF still around!!!
IF ya been waitin all year and still didnt get that cherry popped,Lets go we promose to be gentle
:D :cool:
Plan is to try and Kick some *** and be back in time for the EAGLES GAME !!!!!

[ 09-09-2004, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SPOOLED,
Confirmed !!!!
--------------------------------------------------
2 - Spots left,Lets go,lets go !!!We have some great reports of lots of TUNNERS around,LETS Go FIND UM AND KILL SOME..............
Please Call Me a.s.a.p as it is strictly first come first serve TRIP 610-220-0874
GO EAGLES !!!!!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
WOW,
Thanks for all the response, The boat is Full ....Now to find and KILL THE BEASTS !!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
And BEAT THE GIANTS !!!!!! Go EAGLES

[ 09-09-2004, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
12,843 Posts
Sounds great-fresh tuna and beating the giants. Only thing better would be the Tuna coaching the Giants

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
good luck guys ...... hope you hammer the sh*t out of them .... sent you an e-mail Kobey....
just kidding pal .... :D

If it's your guys First time sailing with Kobey & Dawg, Let me tell you this, you'll have a blast , They have all the patients in the world especially for cherry busters, he and Dawg will take the time out to explain everything that goes on... and most importantly they let YOU be in total control of the fish , sit back have fun and enjoy your trip .... I hope you all do well, good luck .. I'll be at work ... Fair winds and clam seas ...

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Kobey & Vinny, Good luck on Sunday. I'm sure you'll find those tunners and kill one or two just for me,but please save some for me,on my next trip with you guys.Vinny,sex is not as good as killin tunner,but comes very close(sometimes!!) HAIG

·
Registered
12,843 Posts
vdawg & kobey-Can't wait for sunday chompin at the bit. See ya @ 3am sunday Morning

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spooled neither can I, its going to be a great day!! :D :D Haig next weekend if its going to be somewhat nice I will run so get out the ky and come aboard and have a exxxalent time. ;)

[ 09-10-2004, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Bluewater sportfishing ]

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
KY???? :eek: :eek: Haig better watch your arse... :eek: LOL You guys are serious on cherry bustin now arent you??? i'll wear my kevlar undies next trip ... ;) good luck

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
KY!!!! :eek: :eek: :D This is some old time sailing now. (Small boat all male crew. What could be better? This is just like being back in the navy!!!) Let me look at my work schedule and I'll see if I can squeeze it in! A fishing trip that is.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Lou, when you get to be my age FISHING IS ABSOLUTLY BETTER THAN SEXXX?????????? Fish taste better,smell better & DON'T GIVE YOU ANY SH**T.Oh by the way, a lot cheaper, A LOT CHEAPERRR. Flattop be happy to fish with you. You sound like a regular guy. HAIG

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
I'm working on the week ends unfortunately , but if there are any week day trips I will be avail ..... during the week , I won't have a weekend off until Oct ... :( Keep up the good work guys.... hope to see you all soon ....whether its fishing or not , but the KY has to stay home , unless you are hosting a Ky wrestling match on your deck with some honeys then I'll re consider ...lol

[ 09-15-2004, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: canyon caster ]

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Arrange a trip ??? or the Ky with honeys if its the KY & babes , then I 'll be there Sportin my superman under roos ....LOL

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
we'll have top do a Co-Ed KY tuna trip ....LOL Hold on to your rods... :eek: lol

when is your last trip to the deep blue?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Captn. Kobey, I was hoping you would have called me for this past trip. I'm the guy from the Poconos. I was supposed to fish with you twice before but both trips were cancelled. Please keep me in mind. I didn't see your internet posting for this past trip until Monday night. I've never caught a tuna yet and I'm dying to break my cherry. So much so in fact that I almost bought a new boat that I probably couldn't afford at the boat show last Sat. I'm usually in Cape May every weekend. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts