BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
havent been reading any reports? anyone still running open boats?week of feb 6 or following weeks,looking like some time off from work lookin for a trip or two. preferably south jersey! bb

·
Registered
59 Posts
havent been reading any reports? anyone still running open boats?week of feb 6 or following weeks,looking like some time off from work lookin for a trip or two. preferably south jersey! bb

Hey Bob. I am going this Saturday again on the Porgy IV. Had a great time last week. I caught 7 with 4 keepers. Let me know if your going. Sets sail at 8am.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
We are still sailing. We're going on good weather days. I have a call list for these days, and I'll post them on the Barn. Along with some tog, I am going to be looking for cod, as well now. I am getting some maintenance done the next couple days and then on Wednesday we'll be cod hunting.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We are still sailing. We're going on good weather days. I have a call list for these days, and I'll post them on the Barn. Along with some tog, I am going to be looking for cod, as well now. I am getting some maintenance done the next couple days and then on Wednesday we'll be cod hunting.
thanks, that was what i was looking for!! i will keep an eye out for the trips. bb

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.