BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm booking trips for bunker for this upcoming spring and fall season . The boat is slow and the accommodations are not plush But she can carry the freight .

I'm going away for a few days but when I come home I'll fill ya in .

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
sounds interesting always wanted to see that type of operation

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
FRESH HOT COFFEE NO MORTY AND I CAN ALWAYS SEE LAND I'LL GO.I THINK WE ARE GOING TO GET THROWN OUT OF THIS FORUM AND PUT IN THE TACKLE BOX,OR BUNKER FORUM.WHEN I GET BACK FROM DINNER YOU WILL HAVE BEEN STREETED.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was also thinking of longlinning jelly fish open boat charters . I have to look into my insurance first .

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
SOOOO we can have peanut bunker and jellyfish sammiches??? :D stick to roof of mouth ??

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a commit for two more weeks out on the edge I'm gettin the boat ready to roll . I'll be callin the bridge about march 24 pack your bags big boy with clothes not yohoo and yodels . No fancy sportty outfits either were going pickin Not trollin Your going pickin for a living .

Looks like I converted one do we have any others ? come on!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
so whats pickin? draggin nets in?

hmmmmmm .... damn, now I wish I had the old car to drive again, lol, prolly come off the boat smellin like bunker

course, ive had some dates where I came home smellin like bunker, but this aint the forum for THAT :eek:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
whats bunker picking?????

sheesh, whats the frequency kenneth?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts