BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boats tied up at the canyon club because there working on there travel lift> My friend and I want to know the best place to launch his 20 ft C.C. on Sunday. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know the public launch, but the ride is pretty long. If it has to be it will be. I guess I'm spoiled being able to just jump in and leave the slip. It looks as if the canyon club wont be ready for a while. So much for getting my boat ready early! :( I dont know of any other place but Breeze-e-lee, I undwerstand they not opening till next week.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
George- It's a damn shame that a place like Cape May- with such a high number of pleasure boaters and so many fishing opportunities has to rely on one privately owned ramp for access to the waters.

It stinks!!!It is not right. The WW ramp only has the "jet ski" ramp open at this time. I'm sure you'll be ok with the 20 footer though. Good luck! You can always pay $3.00 per foot at Pier 47 and get forklifted in.

·
Registered
989 Posts
you would think that wildwood would have some public ramps.the tourist town that doesnt do any thing for boaters should build at least one ramp.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Almost all the States I have been in have many public ramps...Not N.J......we lead all the States in Highest Auto Insurance....Highest Property Tax and Last in Boat Ramps

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
There is a small grass and dirt ramp that njf+w uses from time to time right behind the anchorage.You will see a cut in the fragmites I have only launched my duck boat there 15 years ago but did see a couple of boats using it last week. For what its worth??

·
Registered
775 Posts
Curius,

I was down at the Brezelee ramp today and it looked like it was opened. I saw a few boats launching. You might want to try there first. V

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You guys are the best!!! NO place like the BARN. ;) Cant wait to give you my post tomorrow! Thanks again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts