BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
18,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still a ways off but just wanted to post a few details. We will hold the tournament on the first Saturday of the opening of the season. We can't get into a bunch of details until we get the final regulations. We can say this for sure. There will be a Kayak division this year.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Still a ways off but just wanted to post a few details. We will hold the tournament on the first Saturday of the opening of the season. We can't get into a bunch of details until we get the final regulations. We can say this for sure. There will be a Kayak division this year.:thumbsup:
Kayak division this year....great....your buddy from Kentu...er I mean North Carolina will be thrilled. He just told me last week that he was hoping to get into a Kayak flounder tournament. You have made him a very happy man.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Fluke or Winter flounder?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
on the bassbarn there is only one type of flounder: summer flounder :D
Thanks for the clarification. Every time someone says flounder and it isn't summer i have to read the topic over and over to find some clue leading to either fluke or winter flounder.

·
Registered
18,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Opening Day Summer Flounder Tournament. Down here in South Jersey we would have better luck holding a Dinosaur Tournament than a Winter Flounder Tournament.:D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Opening Day Summer Flounder Tournament. Down here in South Jersey we would have better luck holding a Dinosaur Tournament than a Winter Flounder Tournament.:D
count me in on the winter flounder tourny..caught my limit at bouy #54 on bloodworms in 1969.That was near the creek that goes back to Pier 47.Can't wait.Chunking are you stocking the winter flounder this year,that fish tank of yours must be doing good.If you need help with the stocking let me know ..

·
Registered
18,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For the dinosaur tourny if I bring you to scale do I win? :D
Got the sling all set up. Guess my weight within 2 pounds and you win clam bellies.:D

·
Registered
18,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wrong, wrong and wrong. No Bellies for you guys.:razz:

·
Registered
18,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.