BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well forecast is already not looking good for the 1st, 4 straight days of precipitation and no sun with over night lows in the 20s waters gonna be cold but I'll be out there

Mon
Feb 22

Rain / Snow Showers
41°
31°
30%
Tue
Feb 23

Rain / Snow Showers
42°
28°
30%
Wed
Feb 24

Few Snow Showers
39°
27°
30%
Thu
Feb 25

Flurries
38°
26°
30%
Fri
Feb 26

Partly Cloudy
38°
29°
20%
Sat
Feb 27

Snow Shower
40°
29°
30%

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Going to have to find a day to pick up the Yaks from O.C too. Maybe go down there sunday night and shoot up the parkway in the morning to where we are going to fish?? The yaks would be nice to have.

·
Registered
431 Posts
As long as it isn't completely miserable I'll head over to Gravelling Point, but it's always nice if it's somewhat "spring-ish" on Day 1. Opening day of summer flounder season is way more exciting - the bass opener usually results in a chilly skunking.

·
Registered
6,122 Posts
As long as it isn't completely miserable I'll head over to Gravelling Point, but it's always nice if it's somewhat "spring-ish" on Day 1. Opening day of summer flounder season is way more exciting - the bass opener usually results in a chilly skunking.

Ain't that the truth......But, you never know ...even a short gets the Adrenilin pumping.

Live 2 Fish
<><
Forced 2 Work

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.