BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: took the boat out for the first trip in a few months on sunday and we made it to the state police on the maurice and had sea tow bring us in. motor took a dump 140 hp 1984 johnson . mechanic says its done so off we go to find a new one and barnacle bills to the rescue. great people to deal with . hooked me up with a 4 yr old johnson , 2002, 150 hp v-6 . hope to up and runnin in a few weeks. the power of the barn , never would of tried there if not for the bass barn. did not want to swing the cost of abrand new motor so had to go with the next best thing. cant wait . bb

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Bob, the engine you purchased is a great low hour engine. Customer just jumped up to a ETEC to take advantage of the 7 year warranty. You will be very happy with it. Thanks for your business.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Cool

See Bob I told ya you would find a motor.Good Deal.I'll call you tomorrow about stopping by,HRL:)

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Brown Bob-i Am Out Of Work Do To Torn Tendons And A Displaced Ulna After A Fall So Operating The Boat Has Been Difficult For Me-anyway You Are Welcome To Fish With Me Until You Are Up And Runnin-chet 267-825-4272

1 - 5 of 5 Posts