BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
It's almost like the Dems want to lose the Election. How could anyone but the stupidest of people vote for a party that encourages these tactics. It almost makes me believe they want Trump around for 4 more years so they can keep rioting to further beat the conservatives into submission . They are no longer a group with different views, they are trying to physically take over the country. A sad day in American history is coming and you can thank Obama for it, along with his scumbag supporters and minions.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
They are pushing extremely too hard ,
They are going to push the wrong person over the edge seriously Inviting a mass casualty event ..........

·
Registered
74,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are going to push the wrong person over the edge seriously Inviting a mass casualty event ..........
They seem to only target older folks and women but like you said at some point there could be a table full of Proud Boys enjoying a few beer and wings;)

·
Registered
13,212 Posts
I'd like to see a table with a Senior Citizen and a carry permit getting threatened but MSM wouldn't air that IMO it's only a matter of time.

Reactions: Severance pay

·
Registered
13,077 Posts
They already DID, the Patriotic Here Kyle Rittenhouse smoke three of them. Last night some dude ran over an ahole in LA.

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
Thus is gonna go very wrong one day... they are gonna walk up to the wrong table

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
They already DID, the Patriotic Here Kyle Rittenhouse smoke three of them. Last night some dude ran over an ahole in LA.

I really mean Mass ......
Not just one or two here or there .
Somebody is going to open up on these people with a big automatic machine gun .
I don't really think I should be typing this , it makes me sound like the nut ....

·
Registered
13,077 Posts
I doubt that, obtaining a fully automatic weapon is pretty hard, you can get bump stocks but they are limited to magazine size, you would need a belt fed system to get the outcome you are talking about. But I do see more and more people pushing back against these aholes and the goverment that is allowing this.

I really mean Mass ......
Not just one or two here or there .
Somebody is going to open up on these people with a big automatic machine gun .
I don't really think I should be typing this , it makes me sound like the nut ....

·
Registered
24,409 Posts
Two more votes for Trump in Fla.

Reactions: Hardtop and wired98

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
I look at it this way... the mob will eventually get me but.. there will quite a few that will be in the icu for a long time.

·
Registered
12,284 Posts
​That's when you hope Batman is there. And by Batman I mean a Louisville Slugger Like The Bear Jew in Inglorious Bastards.

·
Registered
11,763 Posts
Unfortunately, at this point we have gone over the tipping point and there is only one way the murdering of Police, burning of cities, looting, rioting, and intimidation of law abiding citizens will end.

Americans must now realize enough will never be enough, because Dem Mayors never enforced the law at the outset of the lawlessness! Therefore, the rioters will keep broadening and escalating the violence.

If these insurrectionists are not CRUSHED, it will happen again and again .... every time these criminals don't get their way. The only way it stops is to make them fear the consequences of their actions.

The only way they will 'fear the consequences' is to see many casualties in their ranks... and this is not a one time event, it needs to happen in every city where this insurrection is taking place.

Only then will it come to an end.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I'd like to see a table with a Senior Citizen and a carry permit getting threatened but MSM wouldn't air that IMO it's only a matter of time.
Problem we have here is Conservatives are civilized productive people with something to lose. Liberals hide behind the laws that they claim to hate. Cons follow to law for the most part , Libs don't for the most part, they are showing that by the crap we see and the silence and encouragement by the Dem leadership in these cities.
If some poor bastard defended himself and his family from a mob they would surely use the law to go after him or her.
The Dem scum would not waste a minute to push the gun control issue. They will never condemn the animals that pushed the issue in the first place, because THEY ARE THE ANIMALS. At some point this is all going to get very physical and it won't be pretty. Someone on the Dem side of the isle has to wake up to reason and step forward to stop this insanity. We already know it will not be Dumbo and Bimbo.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
99% of the guys I talk to have said they would knock out the idiot that approached them at their dining table. Then just deal with the consequences Heck I could use a 180 day vacation anyway. Plus we have a fund we contribute to monthly to support each other in a time if need. My wife knows that if someone comes and sits at our table, she’s going to pay the bill and head to the car.

·
Registered
13,212 Posts
I do not go out looking for trouble anymore been there before and it didn't work out well but if trouble sits at my table , personal space or on my property then the gloves would come off.

·
Administrator
49,123 Posts
My wife knows that if someone comes and sits at our table, she’s going to pay the bill and head to the car.
if the Restaurant allows that to happen , I don't think you should pay the bill on your way to the car.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
if the Restaurant allows that to happen , I don't think you should pay the bill on your way to the car.

I guess it would all depend. I see these idiots just walking in to outdoor seating. I don’t expect some waitress to fight them off. I’ll pay for my food. If they allow it, I just won’t tip them. :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts