BASS BARN banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
74,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
joe joe you try so hard to be clever but people see right through it. You're still the flaming liberal you were when you and your friends came here trying to take the site down.

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
You are a bit manic with your mass killing statements and 5 posts in a row in some threads. But we agree that 99% on here would walk away, even though they may say they would do different.

I promise you... I’m not walking away.. there will blood, there will be pain, it will get violent very very fast...

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
im not looking to “anger them”. I’m looking to beat them like their daddy should have

and I be calm doing it. And if the restaurant was ok with it, I’d sit back down and finish my dinner. I may even order a slice of pie
Yea maybe they should have been hit by their parents. I still would not talk back to my dad!

To each their own on how you handle it...and the possible downside (legal/job loss etc) if that too.

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
From you Joe

Just this time it’s not a drunk...but a protestor.

Stop with that right now , get it right
its....... RIOTERS
not protester's Joe.
Stop Gaslighting and repeating liberal talking points .

You walk a fine line Joe , but your not fooling me ,
I still think you 100 % side with those scumbags . You just teeter on the border line of trying to act like a half of a moderate Republican while siding and sympathizing with the madness of the other side .....

Why did you skip my Escape the madness from politics
Haulover inlet Miami boat thread ?
ZERO comments from you ....

You could of been like one of the boys talking about some boating experience or whatever ,

But no .....

You only visit here and head straight for the hot nasty political threads to argue and fight in ....
I see right through you ....
Where do you come from Joe ?
What liberal internet site gives you marching orders to visit here ?
Keep typing your are proving my earlier point!

Btw I’ve seen the haul over stuff for about a year now so it didn’t excite me too much. And if selling my condo in the city because of the shutdowns and protests/riots is “siding with scumbags”...ok then Stevie.

Btw what talking points did I copy from “liberal internet sites”? Just curious....

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
From you Joe

Just this time it’s not a drunk...but a protestor.

Stop with that right now , get it right
its....... RIOTERS
not protester's Joe.
Stop Gaslighting and repeating liberal talking points .

You walk a fine line Joe , but your not fooling me ,
I still think you 100 % side with those scumbags . You just teeter on the border line of trying to act like a half of a moderate Republican while siding and sympathizing with the madness of the other side .....

Why did you skip my Escape the madness from politics
Haulover inlet Miami boat thread ?
ZERO comments from you ....

You could of been like one of the boys talking about some boating experience or whatever ,

But no .....

You only visit here and head straight for the hot nasty political threads to argue and fight in ....
I see right through you ....
Where do you come from Joe ?
What liberal internet site gives you marching orders to visit here ?
Keep typing your are proving my earlier point!

Btw I’ve seen the haul over stuff for about a year now so it didn’t excite me too much. And if selling my condo in the city because of the shutdowns and protests/riots is “siding with scumbags”...ok then Stevie.

Btw what talking points did I copy from “liberal internet sites”? Just curious....
Haulover inlet has new and fresh videos all the time to keep a person intrested,
You just can't stand to see all the Trump flags some of these boats are flying nowadays .
I see right through you ........ why do you visit here and fight ?
Who is sending you here to mix it up and aggravate people ?

Talking point :
Using the word "Protester " when you know Dam well that things have moved quickly beyond that stage to Rioting .
Liberal Bull**** you reek of it .......

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
Haulover inlet has new and fresh videos all the time to keep a person intrested,
You just don't like to see all the Trump flags some of these boats are flying nowadays .

Talking point :
Using the word "Protester " when you know Dam well that things have moved quickly beyond that stage to Rioting .
I know, I’ve been watching them for a year now. They even have side channels for the haul over humor and during the past storms they have guys going to multiple Inlets to film. I really enjoyed the dude who flipped out of the boat last week. There is also a guy that watches people try to dock behind haulover with the local alligator in the water...real **** show (almost reminds me of you trying to make a point that your not nuts).

Ps my new neighbor puts up the American flag and trump flag everyone morning and takes them down at night. Turns out he was also a marine. Not sure why some would be offended and really not sure why people like you would think something so irrelevant like a political flag or sign would aggravate me. Eagles and Redsox flags/Jersey don’t bother me either :)

Have a good one River I don’t want to drive you over the edge so early in the day.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
You just don't like to see all the Trump flags some of these boats are flying nowadays .

Talking point :
I know, I’ve been watching them for a year now. They even have side channels for the haul over humor and during the past storms they have guys going to multiple Inlets to film. I really enjoyed the dude who flipped out of the boat last week. There is also a guy that watches people try to dock behind haulover with the local alligator in the water...real **** show (almost reminds me of you trying to make a point that your not nuts).

Ps my new neighbor puts up the American flag and trump flag everyone morning and takes them down at night. Turns out he was also a marine. Not sure why some would be offended and really not sure why people like you would think something so irrelevant like a political flag or sign would aggravate me. Eagles and Redsox flags/Jersey don’t bother me either

Have a good one River I don’t want to drive you over the edge so early in the day.
I'm glad you think I'm nuts now Joe ,
Mabey I am ....
Mabey you will sit at my outdoor restaurant dinner table ?

You previously mentioned that you were selling and moving city condo , that's cover for really moving out of this area totally and far away because you can't stand your shore neighbor and his Trump love .

You Have a good one too Joe ,

head back to whatever liberal internet site that sends you here , and tell the gang that mabey one of the new members of the DD that you really don't know and deal with much might of figured you out.......

41 - 52 of 52 Posts