BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heading to the outer banks this summer, looking to hire a charter for an offshore trip can anyone recommend a charter service. Thanks

·
Registered
901 Posts
Tuna Duck is down in Hatteras, Oregon inlet fishing center and Pirates Cove are a lot closer to Nags Head and the beaches to the north. Both places put together make up charters if you don't have 6. If your going dowm there the middle of June I may have a spot or two on a boat that I booked a few months ago. If the fish are around its very difficult to get a boat under your feet around Oregon Inlet, lot easier down towards Hatteras because the tuna are normally up north. Blue marlin is the target off Hatteras in July with small mahi and the occasional wahoo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try ”Bite Me “ out of Hatteras Harbor Marina.. went out with him many times.. always did well
Captain Jay Kavanagh

·
Registered
13,955 Posts
thanks guys for the info
If you are going out of Hatteras Inlet, I’d recommend Capt. Buddy Hooper on Hatteras Fever II. Tuna Duck is good too. I’ve fished with Hooper since 1988 and have never been disappointed.
Out of Oregon Inlet, check the daily catch and decide but any of them are good.

·
Registered
283 Posts
With My highest regards I recommend Capt. Greg Mayer on Fishin' Frenzy out of Oregon Inlet. Greg is very professional. Numerous good trips with lots of meat to take home. There are others at Oregon Inlet if you only want a half day boat. Email:fishinfrenzy.com or Cell/Text: 252 216 9034

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
With My highest regards I recommend Capt. Greg Mayer on Fishin' Frenzy out of Oregon Inlet. Greg is very professional. Numerous good trips with lots of meat to take home. There are others at Oregon Inlet if you only want a half day boat. Email:fishinfrenzy.com or Cell/Text: 252 216 9034
thank you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts