BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey fellas,
Second weekend out and looking to pull in more than only a few shorts, but i look and see that high tide in my spot is at around 12am with low obviously around 6:30 am. As a preffered outgoing tide fisherman i wanted to ask you experts when you think my first line should be cast. If i get out there about 5:30 i can catch the last hour of the outgoing and then the first few hours of the change over. are my best odds only on the last hour of the outgoing, or do you think that the first few hours of the change over should produce as well. Thanks for advise!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Deanald,
It can change from day to day ,Tide to tide,sometimes the bite right through the whole tide !!!
i like the 2 hrs. before the top of the full tide myself !!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Deanald-
Like V Dawg said, the best fishing tides are when the fish are biting. That can change from day to day moon to moon and tide to tide. In my experience the fishing is best when the tide is moving. I like the last two hours of the incoming and the last two hours of the outgoing. I prefer not to fish the slack tide. Good luck out there Deanald! Let me know if you have any more questions. C. Covers and Clam Boogies

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
You know the answer , you may not want to hear it , but you know the answer . Cowboy up and hit the beach from 11:00 - 2:00 . Lots of red bull and good luck .
Get em wet , DaPlumber out .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts