BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Can anyone recommend a set? I am looking for something to allow me to stand up and fish in my hobie revolution...
I dont know how long you have owned the Revo but you will find you can fish very efectivly sitting down , even with a fly rod. Ive had customers (with two left feet) still flip their Hobie with pontoons so dont think standing will be easy.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Barrel

Good feedback...I have my revo about 2 years now. I would say I have pretty good balance, but will make sure everything is leashed. I was thinking about using the pontoons to do some lake fishing, so that I can see into the water... That being said, I can see were landing a fish with them on could complicate things.

·
Registered
264 Posts
If you want to be able to see down into the water, have you ever considered SUP fishing? Ive gotten into it alot recently, and its a real advantage being 6' above the water. They can be rigged like a kayak, FF and all. Would be easy on a lake. Heres one barrel sells http://www.imaginesurf.com/?post_type=imaginesurf_product&p=820

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I'm thinking of getting a stand up board just for fresh water fishing.
I use my versaboard a ton for fishing in fresh and salt water. IMO SUPs are one of the best fishing platforms out there...you just have to get one that is rigged up right. They are light, easy to transport, and extremely stable. But I do recommend getting one with a comfortable seat to go long distances.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.