BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

the delaware is loaded with small bass all hungry ….. bites going to turn on soon boys ….

·
Registered
489 Posts
awesome video i saw u guys out there sunday way to go, my dad and I were talking to u guys at the ramp on saturday afternoon when u said the wind beat u up out there

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
What ramps are available in the area? Long time Cape May county guy, recent move to Swedesboro, like to give the river run a shot.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
This weekend take a video of the 500 boats that will be there, thanks to you.

Rookie move,capt.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats not a spot burn. Its the most generic spot to fish the river . Dont hate bud . Its flats fishing . Theres alot of room for 500 boats so I guess ill see u out there capt ! Or better yet if u wanna go out ill charter u !!!!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Thats not a spot burn. Its the most generic spot to fish the river . Dont hate bud . Its flats fishing . Theres alot of room for 500 boats so I guess ill see u out there capt ! Or better yet if u wanna go out ill charter u !!!!
Generic? Then why didnt you run north? Or further south? You just happened to make a very popular spot get MORE attention...come on dude. You don't think any newbies are gonna see that video and try that spot, due to your "report"?

It took you 5 posts to burn a spot. First time catching stripers? Or do you get lonely fishing alone and want everyone to follow you? You don't get it.

I was out yesterday, caught a nice one. Want the #'s and pics???

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Relax bub. Its fishing. Just wanted try out my gopro thats all. See u out there .Good luck this spring bro !!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its was are first time using the the gopro .Its a great camera and super easy to use . If u dont have one u should deff look into it . Its not that expensive considering the money we all spend on gear and rods . And to edit it I just used imovie on my mac . Thats easy too.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Generic? Then why didnt you run north? Or further south? You just happened to make a very popular spot get MORE attention...come on dude. You don't think any newbies are gonna see that video and try that spot, due to your "report"?

It took you 5 posts to burn a spot. First time catching stripers? Or do you get lonely fishing alone and want everyone to follow you? You don't get it.

I was out yesterday, caught a nice one. Want the #'s and pics???
its the flats everone and anyone knows that area i was fishing near him and didnt catch any thing close to that many fish, the guy put up a video who cares u act like it is some big secret that spot it going to be some great big run of boats out there tring to catch 12" stripers

1 - 20 of 78 Posts