BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think you guys will like this one.... Show should be incredible. The camera guys shot twice as much footage as they've ever done on one of his shows. Fishing was off the hook, and we got it all on film for a change. I have no idea how much will end up being aired, because they have so much to choose from. One thing I"m sure of, is that this 113# Hoo will make the cut.

They gave me this teaser to help promote the show. Hope everyone tunes in!

George Poveromo and Over Under Adventures team up in San Salvador Bahamas in search of Yellowfin Tuna, Dolphin, and Billfish, and get surprised by a late season MONSTER Wahoo! Watch as George and the Over Under Team bring this 113# beast aboard!

http://www.overundercharters.com/videos/WahooTease_new.wmv

- Tight Lines,

Trey

·
Registered
16,436 Posts
What a pig. When was it caught??

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had that week in April picked out for a year. We scheduled for the week leading up to the dark moon. Always hot that time of year. was the last week of April this season.

·
Registered
16,436 Posts
Very cool.

You guys have a great winter and say hello to Joe for me.

636 Posts
Trey,

Did n't he get a slob / or a record on your rig a year or 2 ago??

Any way one hell of a nice fish.

A local guy from here and bass barn guy "G BOWMAN" caught a 115# 2 years ago, 3 guys had to hold her up, nic fish.

COngrats, what a nice year you are havin.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Phil, we did a Wahoo Excursion down to Diana Bank with George a few years ago (3 day live-aboard, anchoring off Crooked Island). We had a great bite, catching a bunch of fish to about 80 pounds...but no big ones.

George was in San Sal about 5 years ago and caught a 143 though! he's a lucky man!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts