BASS BARN banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've got a really interesting trip coming up in a couple weeks. I've been wanting to explore Hogsty Reef for many years, but have yet to have the opportunity. Well, if things go right, that's gonna change. We are scheduled to depart on a 6 day trip on April 22nd. We plan to fish Crooked Island, Diana Bank, and the Acklins en-route, and will anchor up and stage off of Salina Point down at the bottom of the Acklins. From there, we will make the jump down to Hogsty, and weather permitting, will spend a couple days there fishing and diving. We'll be putting on extra fuel for this trip and leaving from Flying Fish Marina on Long Island. Hope to have lots of great stories and pictures when I get back in early May.

If anyone is interested in one of these remote long range trips, we have some time still available at the later part of May, and first few days of June. This is traditionally the time we do our long range, live-aboard trips, due to the favorable weather conditions. This also happens to be a great moon phase for the Blue Marlin bite that typically heats up this time of year.

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Yo Trey,
I heading to Islamorada tomorrow night to fish Saturday & Sunday, if your in the states, I will give you a call.

Captn Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts