BASS BARN banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. Just wanted to take a minute and let you know about OverUnder’s new fly-fishing operations here in Key West in the Lower Keys. We’re going to use this thread to keep you updated on what’s going on down here on the waters surrounding our island city.
I’ve taken the lead here in the Southernmost City with their charter operations, and we’re offering not only flats, but bluewater/offshore fly-fishing as well. Prior to taking over as editor of Fly Fishing in Saltwaters several years ago, I was a fishing guide here in Key West and helped set a number of IGFA world records (27) including fly records for blackfin tuna, permit and several species of sharks.
We fish out of an 18-foot Action Craft on the flats for tarpon, permit, bonefish, sharks and a variety of other species.
Offshore, we’re running a 28-foot WhiteWater center console and chase dolphin, blackfin tuna, little tunny, king mackerel, permit, amberjack, cobia, big jack crevalle, giant sharks and more.
We’re proud to offer the best in equipment, ranging from Temple Fork fly rods to Tibor and Van Staal fly reels and Scientific Angler’s fly lines.
For more info on our fishing, you can email me at [email protected] or visit our website at fishou.com.
Have a great day and I hope to hear from you and get you out on the water.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.