BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
steve fox a great man who loved fishing passed away last week... his love for fishing inspired me . I would try on my own but with very little succsess. he always offerd to show me how its done but I wanted to catch a big striper on my own first. Not very easy!! He told me if i was not going to learn from him to at least go to the Bass barn for tips... there are a million words to say but I miss you steve and catching a big fish now without you to tell seems worthless. p.s. steve did tell me if i ever joined the bass barn to reg. as joey pajamas.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
JP--WELCOME TO THE BARN.WITH THAT NAME YOU SHOULD BE IN THE SOUTH PHILLY MOB OR THE BOSS.HOPE YOU ENJOY.FIRST OF ALL WHAT STYLE OF FISHING DO YOU DO?BOAT,LAND,BEACH OR D ALL OF THE ABOVE.ANSWER THAT AND IT WILL BE EASIER TO HELP.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Joey Pajamas,

Welcome To The BassBarn.Com,
Glad To Have You Aboard.........

You will fine plenty of
information here to get you started
in that quest for the BigOne....
And I Am Sure Steve Would Want You
To Continue Going After It...
He'll Always Be With You......

Good Luck,,,,

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
welcome aboard joey pajamas
i had the honor of fishing with lt4dinner last year on the stalker he was a classy guy

bless him and his family

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys. I worked with steve and it really hurts... we always talked about how when the spring came every thing would get better!! we could consentrate on fishing... i will deffinatly ask your advice but for now. i really miss him. and i count myself very lucky that i could call him a friend.. yeah joey pajamas that does sound like somthing out of a sopranos show. I do not know why he told me to use that name. but

thanks for your respones

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Joey Welcome & I share your loss. See my post on our friend on the fly forum. Again welcome. Ron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts