BASS BARN banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little chilly but it sure felt good to clean it up a little. Will be back in on Friday.

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
Doin mine this weekend hopefully. I think the s%@w is done finally. Feels springy. Even have some flowers blooming on the south side of the house

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
You're ahead of me Fred. Gonna powerwash the whole boat Sat.and a little final scraping. Maybe a coat of wax Sun. Hoping to paint the bottom over Easter.Come on warm, sunny days!

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Saw my first Osprey today. Springs a commin.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Painted and waxed last week! Arms are sure but its a big thing off my mind> Just need a little water temp now.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Going to wait for that spring like day when the temps are at least in the mid to upper 50's and the sun is out all day. Its got to come soon, doesn't the weather know that sunday it's the beginning of spring on the calendar?

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Going down sat. Install new chartplotter, Rewire lights, then next week paint bottom, and ask marina to drop it in around the 1st.
I dont know about you guys but i`m going crazy, Can`t wait... :cool:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hey Fish
What the heck are they great for, watching them steal
fish ? I guess you could say they are great
even awesom when they dive and take a fish , but
they kill me over here. Every time they take a Trout it costs me about 6 bucks

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
For once my boat is ready before the marina. The BZL ramp still has a cable across.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Ive seen what hybrid is talkin about first hand and it does suck for him ! any how joe ,Matts starting to bother me about fishin so I guess Ill be over. My 6th grade rec. b-ball team took first honors and thinkin about taking them fishin there for a celebration as well.Are they snappin yet????

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Hy Brid, you have a legitimate point. I didn't see that you owned Bauer's Pond,
duh. I guess the Bauers Pond link wasn't a clue for me.
I can see how they can be a problem for you. Hey I will be bringing my 2 yr. old for her first fishing trip with me later this Spring/Summer. I haven't been to your pond before, but can you give me some advice to what I should bring with me? I have a fishing rod for her, but do you have an area where she could have a snack or even stop to take a short break? Thanks

·
Registered
392 Posts
Sure thing Fish, plenty of picnic tables
but no swings or anything like that. There is a
beach sort of, if ya bring a sand bucket and shovel
and she can play in the sand but I would kinda hope
the fishin would keep her busy . Since ya live so close stop by one weekend before ya bring her and check it out
Thanks
JBauer

1 - 18 of 18 Posts