BASS BARN banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The normal things like water pumps, low pressure fuel pumps, high pressure strainer, Oxy sensor, plugs, etc. No major parts that I'm aware of. I don't remember the exact hours. I will look this weekend and post report. Could be in the 600's

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ran both engines yesterday and did compression test. All cylinders between 108 & 112. Installed new plugs and checked out. Ready to go for the season

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is for one engine. The heading is wrong. I sold one and edited the listing but don't know how to change the title

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, sorry about that. Would have been a great deal. A pair of 2001 closed on Ebay today @ $5,650 and did not meet reserve. Most of them I have seen are anywhere from$4,500 to as high as $6,000 each.

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Yellowfin said:
Yeah, sorry about that. Would have been a great deal. A pair of 2001 closed on Ebay today @ $5,650 and did not meet reserve. Most of them I have seen are anywhere from$4,500 to as high as $6,000 each.
Yeah, I know. I have been looking for a while, but not seriously. My project boat is far from needing power, but if the right thing comes along I would pick it up. Thats still a good price for a single though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts