BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone! wanted to announce the coming website designed by a fellow barner ..thanks frank...the new website is still under construction , but will be up and running soon.
you be able to see a full lineup of my bucktail jigs and the new lineup of metal jigs and hand-tied fluke rigs i've designed
will also be adding hand-tied striper rigs for boat and surf.
their will be additions coming in the next few months as well
hammered diamond jigs to 10 ozs.
flutter jigs hand poured and painted by me in 4, 7, and 9 ozs.
great tuna jigs in the heavier ounces and i will be building them right with ball bearind solid ring swivels and quality hooks
4oz. version is deadly on blues and stripers
also look for our secret big fluke jig coming soon this is a tested and deadly rig little known but works on the big ones in deep water..
Comments or suggestions are appreciated
website is palmersbucktails.com
check it out!!!
:thumbsup: also don't forget now taking orders for bucktails at winter pricing minimum 50 for special pricing.
get 'em while the discount is available

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Sweet........flattie season will be here soon enough. Got some spare loot burning a hole in my pocket since I havent been out but 3 times since September, gonna need to restock the bucktail cases, only have about 4 dozen leftover from last year, plan on losing at least triple that this year.:thumbsup:

Tony, might be doing some toggin in Febuary out of Indian River, if I put a trip or two together would you be interested?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
hey mike have'nt heard from you in awhile--hows it going. happy new year to you and yours!
ABSOLUTELY INTERESTED IN TOGGING :D --let me know
tony

same to you......and by the way, this boat is slightly bigger then Ken's 23.....its a 34 Downeast boat with heat.:thumbsup: 8 man limit down there too.:)

Going to call the captain tomorrow and see what his dates in Feb are, looking at a Sat or Sun trip, whichever is open. Waiting on a callback about a trip for next Sunday, havent heard from the capt yet, might need one or two for that, is this too little notice for the 24th or January?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
boostedcpe--mike have a prior commitment for the 24th anyway can't make that one --but i'm in for the feb. trip
also want to get out on a cod,pollock, ling trip out of belmar in feb head boat..let me know if your interested
tony

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
game on.......tony, I am booking the 14th of Febuary, its a Sunday. Boat leaves IR Marina @ 7am, trip is gonna be 140.00 per guy including tip based on 6, I am sure we have 6 if you go. 10 fish limit, 8 hour trip. They dont clean the fish for us, but they have a service that charges per the pound. Boat is a downeaster/lobster style boat with a heated cabin. Let me know if it works for you, I am sending a deposit this weekend.

Mike

As for the cod/pollack trip, yea, definitely interested in that, I know thats a big boat type thing, just give me some heads up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.