BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Gang! After leaving the BB last fall and getting many , many requests from members to come back and start posting again, i am back!:razz:
To update folks on what has been going on at palmers tackle, here is a brief overview..
I have lowered pricing on larger minnow bucktails as i now have custom spincast molds to make alot more jigs at greatly reduced time--better wholesale buying on deertails allows me to be able to pass these savings on to my customers or potential customers.
New for 2014 are My Version of a squid jig that i call SQUID JIGZ..these are custom poured on a spearhead mold that i believe gives a more realistic profile in the water..
Smaller versions of the famous and very popular Fluke Bomb-- Called MINI-BOMBS now available in sizes 3/4 oz to 3 oz. Great for backwater along the edges and cuts..Throw up the other side of a drop in the channel and work over the edge--then hold on!
ALL NEW fluke BIG BOMB --designed for the deep like the cape may reef, old grounds, and reef site 11.
Available in 6 and 8 oz.
Also a new design of the Ultra minnow in the popular magic bus or school bus..Our version is Killer!
An all new BLOCK ISLAND GREEN ROUND HEAD.
I have also come out with new fluke rig designs and have added the popular sea robin and orange /white(orange crush) versions to the lineup.
More will be coming soon...here's some pics--available on the site.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
New SQUID JIGZ
These are i believe a more realistic profile of a natural squid look under water..the placement of the jig eye(where you attach the line) gives this jig great balance and jigging action in the water. Hook sets are real direct and solid with this tested design.
Worked this jig all last season with great results.
For now two very and realistic color combo's Glow and Pink shine glow

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.