BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi folks wanted to let eveyone know i will be at the flea market in palmyra this weekend ..
Palmyra Fire Department
Type of Event: Fishing Flea Market
Event Date(s): 2/12/2012
Event Time(s): 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Admission: $3.00
Address: 100 West Charles Street
Palmyra, NJ 08065
its always a good show alot of good vendors and good deals

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
For anyone going get there early. I got there about 9am last year and stood in line for quite a while. School is in a residential area and you are parking on side streets also.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Can't wait for this one! It is big. Lot's of stuff to confuse and dazzle the mind! Went for the first time last year.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Going for the first time and looking forward to it, may try selling there next year if it looks liike our type of fishing gear moves well there.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Looking foward to seeing you there I need some bucktails!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Tony,

Nice seeing you there Brotherman!!! I wished I could have stayed longer. I had so much to do today. You had a nice selection!!. I can't wait to try the new lineup!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

cya soon :wave:

Lennnnyyyy

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
The show is like Christmas in February. :bow: I brought two newbies to the show. We left with a bag of stuff each!:D Found some nice deals!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
461 Posts
12 oz. Sandeel

Glad to see you're doing well, Tony. It was nice to see my fishing buds scoop up some good deals. Can't wait to try out your 12 oz. sandeel on some big fish in Panama this April. Hope I don't break the hook! I will take some pics, for sure.

·
Registered
171 Posts
TJ,

How are you brotherman?! That would have been great!!! I was on a mission that day. I had my cousins husband with me. He wanted to experience a fishing flea market. He had some time constraints. I got a nice parking spot next to the school:thumbsup:

Are you going to any more flea markets this year maybe we can catch up!!

Cya sooon:wave:

Lennnny

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Lenny, I am a fishing Whore. Im sure I will hit a few more.I have a NC bottom fishing trip scheduled for the 24th and 24th I will keep in touch. I have been chompping at the bit to get out with Adam but trying to keep my funds in order for NC. When I get back we should hook up on the Bomb for some cod action. I think he will be dialed in by then.:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts