BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone gone to the previous flea marts that Palmyra Firehouse hosted?
Wondering if its just for boaters or us surf guys too.
Also wondering if AOK tackle will be there.:huh:

· Registered
92 Posts
Palmyra fishing flea market

Palmyra Fishing flea market
Review?

Tomorrow I hope the wait lines are not too long and I have time to look at eveything!

Really, I have gone the last few years and it has been pretty good. I think they have coffee and food. Lots of bulk bagged stuff that can save you $ off shelf prices.

Best bet for everyone, get there about noon. By then I will have finished my shopping!

· Registered
6,423 Posts
It's definately not just for boat guys. There are a few good plug builders (Seahunt for one - at least I hope he is there again this year), teaser tyers and an assortment of other stuff. Don't get me wrong, it's not Asbury, but well worth the drive.

· Registered
6,911 Posts
its a great show for anybody close. couple plug guys there, i get a lot of my rubber(squids and shads) and some terminal tackle(for fluke). another guy has a board loaded with kingfish/speck rigs, last year he had a ton of mirrolures....only a few on the table and then I asked what else he had and I loaded up. cheap too. another table had a smorgasboard of metals for fluke, cod, halibut,,tuna...they were custom made. some antique guys there too if thats your thing.
Not makin it this year. If your within an hour I recommend you do this show to get out and check it out. they have some raffles as well.

Nick

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I made it to the show around 10:30 just in time to buy 50/50 raffle for 11:00 drawing. I won the 50/50 $88.00 :D Needless to say I spent the $88.00 and plus. Bought some breakaway tackle from Phil from Rolling Tackle and stopped and purchased some nice Palmer jigs and teasers. I was looking for some 5' spikes but none were to be had. All and all it had alot of nice products and would definitely do it again. By the way, make sure you leave with a hogie or 2 made from the ladies aux. from Palmyra Fire Dept. Their hogies are great and it goes to a good cause.:thumbsup:

· Registered
1,390 Posts
THANKS TO THE GUYS WHO STOPPED BY TO SAY HI!!
EXTERMINATOR NICE TO MEET YOU--
I ALSO THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT SHOW, AND DAMN THOSE HOAGIES WERE GOOD ATE 2 MYSELF..$3.00 EA GREAT PRICE AND AS SAID A GOOD CAUSE..
PALMYRA FIRE DEPT WORKED THE SHOW REAL WELL EVEN HAD A BUNCH OF GUYS TO HELP VENDORS OFF LOAD THE VEHICLES AND PUT THE PRODUCT AT YOUR TABLES FOR YOU..GREAT BUNCH AND A WELL RAN SHOW
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

· Registered
2,954 Posts
I had a great time there,even bought a new surf plugging rod(that is what my girlfriend bought fot me for valentimes day,een though she does not know it yet;)) I mamaged to sneak it inside the house before she finds out about it. There were many great deals to be had,and it i ment quitr a few barners and barn sponsors also. i woutd highly put this on the must see flea markets.:)

· Registered
75 Posts
THANKS TO THE GUYS WHO STOPPED BY TO SAY HI!!
EXTERMINATOR NICE TO MEET YOU--
I ALSO THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT SHOW, AND DAMN THOSE HOAGIES WERE GOOD ATE 2 MYSELF..$3.00 EA GREAT PRICE AND AS SAID A GOOD CAUSE..
PALMYRA FIRE DEPT WORKED THE SHOW REAL WELL EVEN HAD A BUNCH OF GUYS TO HELP VENDORS OFF LOAD THE VEHICLES AND PUT THE PRODUCT AT YOUR TABLES FOR YOU..GREAT BUNCH AND A WELL RAN SHOW
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Tony,

It was nice seeing you there and meeting your brother. . I stocked up on a few of your things lol :thumbsup::thumbsup:. Just call me on my cell when my next order is in I can't wait!!! It was a great market!! I tried to contain myself lol.

Thanks Tony

Lennnaaayyy

· Registered
75 Posts
HEY LEN, I THINK WITH WHAT YOU GOT FROM ME AND THE OTHER STUFF YOU HAD A LARGER TACKLE CENTER MAY BE IN THE WORKS..lol
ADAM IS GOING TO LOVE YA! :D
GREAT SEEING YOU AND THANKS AGAIN FOR THE BIZ...
TONY
Tony,

It is taking shape for sure :D I have more compartments to fill!!! I can't wait until I get back out on the water. Hey, did you see the boat out front?. I read the Coast Guard sticker 4 persons and 885lbs. I figured that would be me and my tackle center :eek: I love your stuff!!!

cya soon :wave:

Lennnnnnaaay

· Registered
1,446 Posts
Made it to Palmyra with mahimahi "The Cod King" again this year. I didn't buy nearly as much this year, although I did pick up some nice deals on Gulp, Rolling Tackle Box Rigs, and a few plugs. Always good to see the gang from Brigantine manning the RTB booth. Probably should have bought that 13' Breakaway Rod Walt was trying to convince me to buy. Stupid that I didn't really - somebody got a nice deal there.

Anyway - those friggin Hoagies were awesome. I bought 5 and brought them home for the clan. Couldn't believe how good they were! Next year just go for the hoagies even if you don't need anything else! :D

· Registered
2,025 Posts
Made it to Palmyra with mahimahi "The Cod King" again this year. I didn't buy nearly as much this year, although I did pick up some nice deals on Gulp, Rolling Tackle Box Rigs, and a few plugs. Always good to see the gang from Brigantine manning the RTB booth. Probably should have bought that 13' Breakaway Rod Walt was trying to convince me to buy. Stupid that I didn't really - somebody got a nice deal there.

Anyway - those friggin Hoagies were awesome. I bought 5 and brought them home for the clan. Couldn't believe how good they were! Next year just go for the hoagies even if you don't need anything else! :D
So that was John MahiMahi Codking Hunter that i saw on the Belmawr boat headed to Montauk, was he with Mr Taylor?

· Registered
2,257 Posts
Every other wednesday they sell them right in the firehouse. There'll be a big red sign out on the apron........HOAGIE DAY

But yes, they are amazing. When I worked next door I'd get three every hoagie day. 6a-6p shift....I'd eat one around 11am, one around 3-4, and one after I got home. Eat well all day for $12

· Registered
6,423 Posts
Every other wednesday they sell them right in the firehouse. There'll be a big red sign out on the apron........HOAGIE DAY

But yes, they are amazing. When I worked next door I'd get three every hoagie day. 6a-6p shift....I'd eat one around 11am, one around 3-4, and one after I got home. Eat well all day for $12
Three hoagies per day - careful you may get to big for that yak :razz: BTW - sorry if it was your driveway I was blocking with my truck while at the flea market yesterday. :wave:

· Registered
350 Posts
, although I did pick up some nice deals on Rolling Tackle Box Rigs. Always good to see the gang from Brigantine manning the RTB booth. Probably should have bought that 13' Breakaway Rod Walt was trying to convince me to buy. Stupid that I didn't really - somebody got a nice deal there. :D

LongDrive,

Good to see you there and we appreciate the RollingTackleBox and Breakaway rigs that you did buy! I did sell a couple Breakaway HD-X and LD-X rods, and like you said - they were a real good deal.

· Registered
1,446 Posts
So that was John MahiMahi Codking Hunter that i saw on the Belmawr boat headed to Montauk, was he with Mr Taylor?
That was him, I guess freezing his arse off with many other die hard winter anglers. I don't know :huh:, kinda think it needs to warm up a little bit as I'd prefer to be able to feel my fingers and toes while fishing. :p

Were you out there to Iggy? You guys are my hero's - guess it's all part of the reason both you guys catch more fish than me! :bow:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.