BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend lost her Blue Front Amazon to a bacterial desease, 2 days after Christmas. We are looking for someone who wants to either give thiers away or sell one to us. We are looking for a double napped amazon. Will travel up to 100 miles. We have references, if needed. SHe has alot of experience with birds, so, no need to worry if it will be well cared for.

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Double napes are hilarious. I'm sure you miss him. How old was he? I have a fifteen year old grey. A great friend. You can have my wife or pick a kid (comes with cage), but bird was here first. He stays.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mulletman, we have a very nice African Grey with the cage we are going to sell. It just doesn't get the attention it deserves, I am in Lancaster, PA. Let me know if you are interested.Email if you want any details.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, thanks "Over the Rail".....pls send pic of wife, especially if she has boat or house by the shore, and cooks, cleans, and well, you the the rest. Maybe we can trade my snow blower....even up?
Thanks for the humor.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I have a good freind that has to get rid of his 4 year old blue front amazon. Looking to sell with an 800.$ cage but wants some one to give him a fair deal,since he already has a 2000$ dollar investment in this bird and want`s it to go to a good home.Call candy or George at 610-355-2482,tell them Rob sent you.They are good people and I talked to him today.PS he lives in bromall PA.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RealQuick, thanks......do you have any idea of how much (max) he wants for the bird only?
We have several cages, so we dont need another one. Broomall is close by. Thanks "Barnbuddy"

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I figured you had a cage.Like I said I don`t think money is the important thing here.They want blue to go to a Gooooooooood home.Please don`t hessitate to call.I suggest you talk to Candy(very nice women and has a personal freind ship with the bird)she has raised it since it was a chick.She is usualy home after 7.I saw your post and remembered it when I went over to work.Turns out your on your way to his house now,I`ll here what happens tommorow.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Im kind of curious. I gave my Nanday Conure to a Barner(Freedom). I was so relieved I found a good home for him.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well "ReelQuick", guess we owe you a big thanks. We visited George and Candy last night and will get the bird on Friday. Your right, nice people. The bird "Blue", looks just like the one by girl lost, same species, and it sings too....lol. Thanks again pal. Candy and Geo. are bringing "Blue" over to our house on Friday.
We also have a Sun Conure, so hopefully they get along well and the Amazon teaches "Bubba" some words. He will be well cared for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts