BASS BARN banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fishing for me at least-last trip togging with adam bomb Tues. Keep 2 tog setups ready-all other rods reels taken apart washed dried, Reels lightly sprayed with boeshield 9, put in boxes for another year. Biy I have got some stuff-probably will put some of the unused /underused reels on the barn this spring like a charter special 100, penn gls45, maybe my penn 965's .

Acouple reels will be going to my wifes rod n reel for servoicing/repair. I end up doing 4-6 a year rotating the servincing. Most reels I use for a specific type of fishing and thats all ie drum/striper chunkin/clamming, deepwater fluke,rips, toggin shallow/deep, etc

Good news is my christmas present fired up- a murray snow thrower electric start-great gift from wife since my old snowthrower(manual) went back to west Va univeristy today:(:(:(. Gonna miss my boy great kid to have around , just ask him to do something and he does it-no why me, in a minute, i'm busy BS. Fun to talk to polite etc. Glad he loves school and is enjoying the experience-meakes it easy to let him go

Aslo put together an outside pingpong table(another christmas gift for family from wife) with my 15 yo daughter-took us quite awhile with a few mistakes but a great shared learning experience for both of us-I'm not mechanically inclined but we got thru it and I tried to explain a few things based on my limited knowledge to her. She was great at anticipating what nuts /bolts washers I would need and turned the wrench on half of them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.