BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
GP and Pebble Beach? Can anyone help me here? :huh: I guess i need to get out more, don't know what or where they are. It would be nice if i could go to a few new places to fish. Love to be able to fish new places to up my chances to catch my first keeper from beach :thumbsup:

·
Registered
31,677 Posts
GP and Pebble Beach? Can anyone help me here? :huh: I guess i need to get out more, don't know what or where they are. It would be nice if i could go to a few new places to fish. Love to be able to fish new places to up my chances to catch my first keeper from beach :thumbsup:
check out scottsbt.com. in mystic island.less than an hour from atco.also if you had email active you would probably receive more help.i work at cooper and rte 30 in atco.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
charlie due to work I'm gonna have to fish 12midnight to 7am I don't know what ry's doing yet, we were told yesterday by a shop that they will have bloods and clams for the 1st

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
charlie due to work I'm gonna have to fish 12midnight to 7am I don't know what ry's doing yet, we were told yesterday by a shop that they will have bloods and clams for the 1st
OK, I'll keep an eye on the weather and the bait situation and I will probably be there for a couple of hours. Either at midnight or at dawn.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.