BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

After ordering some new gear, I am selling our current rods/reels. These have served me well. Most are in GREAT shape. Descriptions and pictures to follow...

First four combos feature Penn Custom Power Sticks. 6'6" and a GREAT all around bottom fishing/chunking/drum rod.

Pics of the rod...

Logo(sorry for the blurriness)...

Wrap color...

Back grip with gimbal...

Nice foregrip...

Combo #1 - Penn Custom Power Stick with 310GTI - $85(spooled with 50lb SUFIX braid and ready to go)

Combo #2 - Penn Custom Power Stick with Penn 310GTI(levelwind removed - still works excellent and spooled with 50lb SUFIX braid) - $70

Combo #3 - Penn Custom Power Stick with Penn Jigmaster(BRAND NEW, never used) - $85

Combo #4 - Penn Custom Power Stick with Penn Jigmaster(Great, like new shape, spooled with braid) - $85

Scroll down for the next two combos.......

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Cabelas IM7 graphite with Penn 310GTI(Great shape and spooled with 50lb SUFIX braid) - $100

Garcia 5 Star with Penn 310GTI(Level wind removed, but works great - spooled with 50LB SUFIX, rod is banged up but serviceable) - $50

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still available. I am willing to sell rods/reels separately. They are READY TO FISH. Just give me a call or send an e-mail/text.

THANK YOU!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts