BASS BARN banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ended up with more gear then we can possibly use and need to sell off a few of our high end reels. i'm selling a Penn International Torgue 300 in absolute Excellent condition, very lightly used. Only had it on the boat a few times, has 80lb braid on it and looks like new. $599 retail on the reel I'm asking $450. also selling a Shimano Tallica 16 II 2-speed used very lightly in Excellent condition, I have the box and paperwork for the Tallica and I'm asking $350 for it. This is spooled with 50lb mono super smooth reel, shifts really nicely with an incredibly smooth drag system both reels would be excellent for big bluefin jigging reels as well as chunking or trolling, I'd spool the Tallica with 65 or 80lb Braid, which I planned to but need to sell a few since a picked up a pair of Accurates a 400 and 600 I'm selling these two . Both reels are like new you can email me for photos at but they look just like the photo's of a brand new one, if you look really close you can see a couple of very light marks on them but so light you'd have to see it in person, and that's being really picky they're barely visible. [email protected]. I'll put them on Craigslist and Ebay but wanted to offer them on the Barn first. If you want both I'll do $750. or feel free to make an offer on either. thanks. Ron

1 - 1 of 1 Posts