BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The perch Gods looked down on Git-it-done today. Louis did the First Annual Landisville Gun Club Perch Tournament and did it big. Slammer, Big Post spawn, critters. No one else even came close. Way to go...Congrats!!

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
How big?...1lb..2lb?
If thier all spawned out,they won't wiegh as much as they did a few weeks ago.Maybe REAL big Males?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Winner fish were..1.7, 1.69, and 1.5?? But please don't quote me........afterall I just knew I just had an asswhuppen..

We had a beautiful box of nice perch. I really didn't think anyone would have that good of a day. Full moon and east winds, that's just knot good fishing conditions for anytime.

Second place is the first looser......we fell well below that............

·
Registered
689 Posts
thank you for the report pop pop.my friend scott and i took his kiyaks out for the tournament .(i'm getting a little to old for that adventure again)we launched down the street from my house,paddled across the creek and started fishing.i caught a weighin fish on the first cast.picked them pretty steady then 9 o clock here comes the wind.i got out of the kiyak and fished off the bank til we decided to leave for the weighin.we caught around 300 perch between the 2 of us.never stopped catching them the whole time.we took 1st 2nd and largest fish.my string was 4.89 pounds and scotts was 4.38 pounds for our 3 heaviest fish,had a great time met some nice guys and got my chance to get back at justin who beat me in another perch tournament.would like to thank everyone involved with running the landisville gun club perch tournament,see you next year.oh yeah pop pop 2nd place is not always the first loser.louis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts