BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2.5 acres of clear land on back country road in salem county..Pilegrove township. Woodstown school district. just a short drive to rt.40 bought the land to build on but plans have changed. new homes on either side all individual lots not a development. corn field accross the street and cow pasture behind.

listed for sale by owner 69,000.00

shoot me an e-mail for directions

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Originally posted by vern:
2.5 acres of clear land on back country road in salem county..Pilegrove township. Woodstown school district. just a short drive to rt.40 bought the land to build on but plans have changed. new homes on either side all individual lots not a development. corn field accross the street and cow pasture behind.

listed for sale by owner 69,000.00

shoot me an e-mail for directions
Vern,

Couple questions.....

Public water & sewer OR Well & septic?

Are all the permits to build approved already?

Thanks

Brian

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brian as far as I know all the permits were done buy the old owner when the original land was subdivided. The lot is for one single family home and cannot be subdivided. The plot plans show the approximate location of the home and driveway locations approved by the township.
The other homes built on the original field were all built within the last year.

The area is well and septic the man who did the perk test said it will sustain a normal septic and well system..

Any other questions let me know..

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brian as far as I know all the permits were done buy the old owner when the original land was subdivided. The lot is for one single family home and cannot be subdivided. The plot plans show the approximate location of the home and driveway locations approved by the township.
The other homes built on the original field were all built within the last year.

The area is well and septic the man who did the perk test said it will sustain a normal septic and well system..

Any other questions let me know..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts