BASS BARN banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone interested in tics for the games this weekend against Toronto @ Citizens bank Park? I have 4 tics for each game --2 are in Sec. #117--Face value-$30.00 each & 2 are in Sec. #228 (Hall of Fame Club)--Face value-$35.00 each. Friday is 7:05 PM and Saturday is 1:05 PM. E-mail me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
58 Posts
DaPlumber said:
3v8's How can you trade them ?
I was told that you can trade in games up to 48 hours in advance. There are certain dates that you can trade for. The dates are located on the Phillies page under the partial season plan benefits page. You can trade them in at the box office down at CB Park.

If anyone is stuck with tickets for Saturday, I will take a pair off your hands if the price is right just to go down. We have a 17 game plan and have a few games upcoming.

Go Phills!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Copied from the Phillies page...

Season ticket exchange program (non-premium seating). Tickets for any game many be exchanged more than 48 hours in advance for the nine pre-selected series (28 games). Tickets may be exchanged at the Phillies Advance Ticket Windows. Tickets may not be exchanged over the telephone.

The pre-selected series are:May 13 - May 15
May 26 - June 1
Aug. 5 - Aug. 10
Aug. 19 - Aug.21
Sept. 8 - Sept.14
Sept. 22 - Sept.24
Braves
Rockies/Marlins
Marlins/Pirates
Nationals
Marlins/Brewers
Braves

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ah sorry. I thought it applied to all games...

Let me know if you are stuck wsith Saturday's game... $20 for the pair??

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Anyone interested for tonight? Special deal sec. #117-row #14-2 tickets-$30.00 total or sec#228-row#4-2 tickets- with parking pass-$49.00 total-if interested-leave me a cell #[email protected]. I can meet you at the stadium.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts