BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Read Only
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm renewing my captains licence soon and have to get a physical exam and drug test. I would like to know if someone can recommend a doctor in the Gloucester County area who has experience with the Coast Guard paperwork. There is a doctor in Ocean City who is also a licenced captain but I am hoping there might be someone closer.

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
My regular doctor did mine. You dont have to use them for the drug test, I dont even know if you can. For my drug test, I used a company in Florida I think. For $50, they sent me a paper to take to Quest labs and just had to go there and pee in the cup.

·
Registered
80 Posts
quest,
Air,Land and Sea Physicals & consultations
Atlantic City International Airport Suite #214
Egg Harbor Township,NJ 08234
(609) 272-9333 (888)435-0007

They can do the USCG Physical and drug test,it is worth the trip. one mistake and it can hold up your renewal.

Wayne

·
Registered
20,270 Posts
Dr. Joe Tordella... his office is at Atlantic City Airport. He does flight and marine physicals all the time and knows the paperwork inside-out.

This is the same recommendation as jrzcape...

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
quest,
Air,Land and Sea Physicals & consultations
Atlantic City International Airport Suite #214
Egg Harbor Township,NJ 08234
(609) 272-9333 (888)435-0007

They can do the USCG Physical and drug test,it is worth the trip. one mistake and it can hold up your renewal.

Wayne
Second that one! Air, land and sea for the physical and The APCA in FLA for the urine test.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.