BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
never used it before .i like colonite but willing to try something new. my boat is always clean with no oxidation so it should be easy.what do people use on the deck. i see woody wax is good but at 30.00 a bottle seems high.

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
smithboys said:
I used Woody wax on the deck , easy to use but does not seem to last that long .
thats what i assumed after reading the bottle.

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i did the complete side you see in the pic. rejex is the same price as the colonite fleetwax. colinite removes much easier. i coated the entire side as i always do. when completed i waited another 10 minutes.the rejex was not easy to remove.did the other side with colonite i had from last season. coated the entire side waited 10 minutes and it came off as easy as it went on.so for as using it colinite gets my vote. now for longevity only time will tell.

·
Registered
275 Posts
phish4fun said:
never used it before .i like colonite but willing to try something new. my boat is always clean with no oxidation so it should be easy.what do people use on the deck. i see woody wax is good but at 30.00 a bottle seems high.
Woddy wax is about the best but we also sell Meguiars Non Skid Deck and Hull Cleaner which did a good job on my boat last year. Woddy wax is more versatile does a great job on crome and aluminum.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts