BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever fished pickle pond? What is in the pond and what is being used to catch them? Also, is there a boat ramp?

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Pickles are in there. Lots of them. Bass too, but more picks than anything. Yellow perch too, and the typical sunnies. Run of the mill SJ cedar pond.

There is no real ramp. There is a tiny dirt area where you can launch a car-topper or kayak/canoe, but launching a trailered boat would be pretty tough. If you want to launch a "real" boat, your best bet is to go up the street to East Pond. Remember, don't park past the state sign, either. They will ticket you for being 1ft over the line.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Its been awhile but from what i remember Fly Ty R is right on the money with how it is which reminds me I should try and get out there this weekend to fish it. vbmenu_register("postmenu_1439682", true);

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
I used to live down the street from there, fished it a few times. Just a local pond to waste some time at (unless you're targetting picks), nothing to write home about. Just stay on the right side of ol' Mr. H and you'll be fine. State owns the lake, but Mr. H thinks otherwise at times... :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts