BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The show is in progress. Post up your pictures. This is the 32 Yellowfin we have on display. Stop by and say hello.

·
Registered
15,506 Posts
That hull is an absolute thing of beauty :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

See you this weekend :D

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
i stopped by to check out the rigs.. man there sweet.. 2 totaly different rigs too.. on how there set up.. but the guy from jupiter said he will do anything anyone would want on the boat.. seemed like a real nice job

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Both manufacturers will build it your way. There are many customs options available. let me know if you have any questions. Nice to have met so many barners at the show. FYI, both boats are scheduled to go to the Show in Edison Feb 23-26 in two weeks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Did anyone see the Cobia 296 CC with twin Yam. 300s? Looked amazing and seemed to have the best price in its class, from what I saw anyway. Let me know what you think or any comments good/bad, thanks.

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
These South Jersey Yacht sales boys are some of the most honest, knowlegeable people I have met. I have had several discussions with different members of SJ Yacht sales and never once felt I talking to a sales person or tryign to be "sold".

If I were buying a boat, I'd be working with SJ to do it if they could help!

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me about the Yellowfins and Jups. Also, thanks for letting my boys have fun around the boats... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cute "Bear" T Shirts

Don,
Thanks for the kind words. We work very hard to help our clients with there boating needs. Your guys were great, and the shirts are awesome. Tight lines.
Carl

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
These South Jersey Yacht sales boys are some of the most honest, knowlegeable people I have met. I have had several discussions with different members of SJ Yacht sales and never once felt I talking to a sales person or tryign to be "sold".

If I were buying a boat, I'd be working with SJ to do it if they could help!

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me about the Yellowfins and Jups. Also, thanks for letting my boys have fun around the boats... :thumbsup:
Don - Good seeing you again. It's been quite a while. Wild seeing your boys growing up as well. Hope you enjoyed the show and thanks for the kind words.

Brian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts