BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two of the tuna we caught on Saturday's trip where we had somewhere around 35 fish with all but one over 100 lbs. Awesome trip and these guys will have some sore arms and backs tonight

·
Registered
79 Posts
thanks for a great time

I want to thank you guys for a great time. Vinny,James and Mark worked hard to find the fish and keep them around all day long. Below are some of the pics form the trip.

Darren

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
You Guy's did Great !!!

bona4tuna said:
I want to thank you guys for a great time. Vinny,James and Mark worked hard to find the fish and keep them around all day long. Below are some of the pics form the trip.

Darren

Darrin,Thank you for the Kind words !!

But i gotta tell you,YOU guy's did a great job handling all those Tuna,and were a major part of us keeping you on fish all day !
We all worked hard ! and we all worked together,everyone piched in,from keeping the chunks flowing ,to getting belts ready ,and working hand in hand with us ....SO thanks for all your guy's help in a very successful trip

P.S please email me or call me when you get a chance,Thanks Vinny

609-247-4129 email [email protected]

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hats off to Capt. Mark, James, and V Dawg for a job well done. We look forward to our next trip on The Hooked Up again.
I must give props to the way Kil Song handled those big fish with the but of the rod in his arm pit. no belt.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
hey buddy !

KSONG said:
familiar faces. :)
ready to release another one.

Nice shot Kil ! It was a pleasure fishing with the master of the Jigs ;) :)

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Ah HA !!

Bluewater sportfishing said:
wow!! look at the color of those fish, what where they brought to the boat in about 15 minutes?
Since you asked ;)
some a little longer ! some a little Less :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts