BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a PINK fishing rod for under a $100, preferably around $75-85. I want a 6' or 5'1/2 spinning rod. I will need it by 3/22. Any barn sponsors have anything in this range?

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
mulv, call me at 732 892 8822, I make a pink or blue kids stick at $75. Its, 5 1/2 or 6'. your choice. It has a graphite reel seat, with Pink OVERWRAPS, gold outside trims. The blank/shaft color can be black, white, pink or cobalt blue. It looks nice but is basic as far as customs go, it doesnt have the fancier cosmetics. it's $10 to include name and fish logo. The front page of my site has pictures, but of much fancier rods.
Kevin Bogan

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
go find boosted, ive heard he's a fan of everything "PINK". wassup boost buddy how ya been ?? :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Fish Poison said:
Flukin nuts, its fiberglass
What do you use to put the names on the rods? I bought an Oceangirl pink rod at the AC show for my soon to be 1 yr old daughter and want her name on it. What would you charge to add it on?

·
Registered
265 Posts

lebanon bait and sport shop in lebanon, nj carries these. not all pink - but reel & rod have pink in them. I got one for a friend; they sell for @ $40 I think I paid.

·
Registered
16 Posts
:cool: I saw a couple of pink ladies rods in a tackle shop in Williamstown. One of the rods was an Ugly Stik-2 piece, 6 foot med. spinning. It was $ 39.95.
There was other combos there also. the The shop was on Fries Mill rd.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Chaos Rods did a pink rod for my daughter. Real nice work included our boats name and her name.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Fish Poison said:
mulv, call me at 732 892 8822, I make a pink or blue kids stick at $75. Its, 5 1/2 or 6'. your choice. It has a graphite reel seat, with Pink OVERWRAPS, gold outside trims. The blank/shaft color can be black, white, pink or cobalt blue. It looks nice but is basic as far as customs go, it doesnt have the fancier cosmetics. it's $10 to include name and fish logo. The front page of my site has pictures, but of much fancier rods.
Kevin Bogan
Kevin, just sent you a email on a pink rod.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts