BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Port Norris looking down river.
Long Reach Check out the sign,you cant read it but it says docks are slippery,...ya think.
the former Sportsmans cove at fortescue.
Haase's Marina looks like they're fixin' to service the parkin' lot.This is a result of toooo much time on my hands,anyone need they're car fixed or something same day delivered.I aint bored or nothin'.

· Registered
2,791 Posts
Pic's are nice , Memories of times to come. 2 mos and things will start to happen! PS never to much time on your hands, Time and Tide wait for no man.:)

· Registered
5,042 Posts
Wooden docks and ice just don't mix.Walking down the dock in Nov and Dec to go out for stripers makes most of look like we have major legs problems or vertigo.I can remember years ago ,I went walking down the ramp at Boat World like it was a day in July and did not even think about the frost covering the wood.Within a second,all my gear is in the mud, [threw everything I was carrying trying to grab the hand rail]and I am going done the ramp faster than a race car.:):):)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.