BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents are having an open house this Saturday from 11-2 at their shore house. The house has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and has been completely redone inside. You can walk right up the street to the bay beach and watch the sunsets every night. It's two streets down from Harpoon Henry's. If you are interested in checking it out or have any questions about the place you can email me or post any questions.

If you go on Realtor.com, click on "more search opinions" and scroll down to the bottom where it asks for the mls# type in:266692. Three houses will come up. The one that is priced at $379,000 is their house.

[ 02-24-2006, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: realtor ]

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Bob ECT:
What town is it in?
It's in North Cape May. You pass the ferry entrance go up to the bay turn right, follow that street along the water to Emerson Ave. The house number is 1306.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Brian E. Mullaney:
crabby i wish you where up here - jodi and i need a new place
Well if you would just come down to Burlington county. I could help you. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Realtor-
I'll see you there. If you have any info on other properties in the area, that would be helpful. we will hopefully be there before noon, if we're running late I'll give you a call.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Mrs. Crabbs:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Brian E. Mullaney:
Brian...we'll talk soon! </font>[/QUOTE]Oh I'm sorry Crabby I didn't know you were started.

·
Registered
14,739 Posts
Originally posted by realtor:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mrs. Crabbs:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Brian E. Mullaney:
Brian...we'll talk soon! </font>[/QUOTE]Oh I'm sorry Crabby I didn't know you were started. </font>[/QUOTE]Started what? LOL...they are my friends!! Ya goof!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts