BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brain Mullaney aboard as the most recent addition to our team of moderators! Brian will team up with NightStrikes here in our Home Port forum. Please help him feel at home and whatever ya do...take it easy on'em ;)

Welcome aboard Brian

·
Registered
233 Posts
welcome brian, i'm sure u will do a great job. thanks for that diawa emblem, i love that reel.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Can we post thongs on here? ;) :D

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
If there was ever anyone meant to moderate a fishing forum its Brian.When I think of the BassBarn I also think of him.I known Brian now for over 5yrs and I can't think of anyone more rounded as a fishemen between fishing just about every aspect of fishing like inshore and offshore
charter fishing,surf,backbay and bridge fishing
and is quite a Kayak fishemen also.And when it comes to this community what more can be said with over 13000 posts that stetches into every forum here and the countless hours of fund raising that he does and to add topping to the cake a very good fly/teasor tyer and now plug and rod builder... WOW !!

Welcome to the team Buddy...

See You Soon,,,,,

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
good choice Ron, and congrats Bri.!!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.