BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sportsmen's Cove Marina

Sportsman's Cove Marina, formerly known as the Double A Marina in Fortescue, was recently purchased by Rick & Hedi Lewoc. I'm not going to steal any of their thunder so I'll simply say that they have big plans for the marina

Please help me welcome Rick & Hedi to our community

[ 02-19-2006, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Ron Redington ]

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Welcome to the jungle! I also use that place a lot. Tom was a good guy. Hopefully you are too. :D I do like the 24 hr thing. That was a drawback. Bait too. Welcome again. How about a website? None on thier ad. Would like to find some prices.

[ 02-19-2006, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: on the hook ]

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
To The Bass Barn
Thanks for your support.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Welcome Sportsman's Cove! Tough to not call you Double A though. :D Best Wishes with your new marina. I love launching there and hope to continue this season. ;)

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
(WELCOME) Rick and Hedi !!! Fair Winds and Following Seas, Gee I think we Met somewhere: :D

Ive talked with Rick and Hedi and find them to be great people with ton's of energy and many great and new ideas that will enhance your visit to The FORT and the over well being of the community by bringing people to the island and supporting the local business trade, Im sure you will find them friendly and eager to serve your needs. Stop buy and say hello and give them a Delaware bay Fishermans WELCOME>>>>>>>>>>>>

Capt Mike FC&BOA

·
Registered
29 Posts
THANKS FOR THE WELCOME,,,WE CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED,IF JUST HALF THE THINGS WE PLAN TO DO WORK OUT THE MARINA WILL BE A GREAT PLACE FOR FISHERMAM,WE ALSO WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR IDEAS AND THOUGHTS,BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES RIGHT DOWN TO IT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE WHAT MAKES THIS PLACE WORK!!!ALSO WITH OUR EXTENDED HOURS WE HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU AFTER WORK FISHERMAN,WE ARE ALSO TRYING TO PUT SOME DOCKS IN FOR NEXT WEEK AND ALSO GOT THE CALL IN FOR SOME BLOODS,CHECK OUT OUR ADD AND PLEASE GIVE US A CALL,THANKS AGAIN,HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by RICK LEWOC:
THANKS FOR THE WELCOME
Welcome to the community Rick & thank you for your support...now take that darn caps lock key off ;) We already have one guy here who screams everytime he types something...LOL!

See ya soon!

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Originally posted by Ron Redington:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RICK LEWOC:
THANKS FOR THE WELCOME
Welcome to the community Rick & thank you for your support...now take that darn caps lock key off ;) We already have one guy here who screams everytime he types something...LOL!

See ya soon!
</font>[/QUOTE]Hey The GUY HUNTS DUCKS AND FISHES,HE CAN'T BE PERFECT just damn neer!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts