Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
"Plug Build Off"

Surf Day 2008

Presented by the Jersey Shore Surf Casters

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Toms River Intermediate School

150 Intermediate North Way, Toms River, NJ 08753

9:00am – 4:00pm

$10 per person (Children under 12 are Free)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

 Any plug builder is invited to compete in the Surf Day 2008 Plug Build Off, from beginner to advance.​

Plug Build Off builders will not be allowed to sell their plugs during Surf Day 2008. Exception is for vendors of the Surf Day 2008 event that are selling plugs.

 Each builder must bring 4 plugs for the Plug Build Off as there entry into the event. 3 plugs will be used for the Plug Build Off competition and 1 plug will be used for door prizes.

 Each builder will get an assigned space on a table to display their plugs.

 Each builder will be allowed to display their plugs in any fashion that they wish, as long as it is within their space. A space will consist of (4) builders to a table.

 The Chinese Auction at Surf Day 2008 will be the means of voting for the Plug Build Off.

 Each builder will be provided a container in which Chinese Auction tickets will be deposited in for judging the Plug Build Off.

 There will be 3 winners for the Plug Build Off, 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. The winners of the Plug Build Off will be decided by the accumulation of the most amount of Chinese Auction tickets in their container at the end of the day (2pm). Tickets will be counted by the Jersey Shore Surf Casters Surf Day 2008 committee.​

 Two plugs from each of the builder’s will be given out as prizes in the Chinese Auction. One plug will be used in the "Super Plug Raffle".​

 Each person can put as many tickets in each plug builder’s container as they wish, the more tickets you buy the better chance you have at winning one of the plugs.​

 Tickets will be sold for $10.00 for the amount of tickets in the length of our seven foot (7') member.

For more information about this event please email me at:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Surf Day

Bump to the top for information help.
I hope his helps with peoples questions. If you have any other questions please email them to me or post them here.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
got a question if we are entering the build off will we still need to pay the $10.00 to enter????

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
forget it now if this clown is going to be in it i will stay home no chance of me wining lol:D

just kidding look foward to see ya keith....;)

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
i wish i could say the same but my plugs never seem to make it in to my bag lol i think i have 3 or 4 plugs that i keep for me all the others leave the nest be for i get to know them lol...:eek:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
i have a free plug to who ever holds keith aka "bunker finger"
in the parking lot till after the plug build off takes place lol:D :p ;)

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Vegas has 2 to 1 Black Talon v. Skippy for the 2008 Championship :D

This should be fun. Remeber the Bass Barn plug contest with Chumstain's biteme plug? :D:D That was before I spent half my paycheck at NJ Tackle :D

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Brian E. Mullaney said:
Vegas has 2 to 1 Black Talon v. Skippy for the 2008 Championship :D

This should be fun. Remeber the Bass Barn plug contest with Chumstain's biteme plug? :D:D That was before I spent half my paycheck at NJ Tackle :D
are you saying skippy will be in the plug build off also ??????:eek:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I was at Keiths' house today and we made plans to turn a bunch of wood Tuesday. We spent an hour talking paint jobs for the contest. Gonna be very interesting indeed!:D

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
lol i have a lot of plugs and im sure i can find a lot of people that will work for plugs buddy.....

i just might have to up the anti on the plug offer to hold you in the parking lot .....:D

·
Registered
133 Posts
smitty919 said:
I'll do you one better.. I'll hold him in my basement until I have enough "Black Talons" for life.:D

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
smitty919 said:
Who's plug is it ?

Russ

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Sounds like a good time, but I'll be throwing plugs that weekend at the Striped ones.

Russ

1 - 20 of 35 Posts