BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Hey ShoeB how is going? You going to get much fishing in this year. Tried the point two times so far with the flyrod. Little too cold, but had to try it and jetties are looking better with the more sand that washes away.

We are going to have a fly tying day at the SJCFA meeting place in Ocean City on April 15th if you want to try and make it. Going to have Steve Farrar, Brad Buzzi and Frank Mahlic tying. Charging $15.00 and providing fly materials and Pizza lunch.

·
Banned
964 Posts
Hey Ray!
I hope to get out more this year... Last summer was tough... got stuck working 6 day/week most of the summer.

I tossed some plastic last weekend (too much breeze for the whippy-stick.) No luck, too cold.

I'll put the 15th on the calendar. We're supposed to launch the boat that day, but unless the marina owner lights a fire under his workers, I don't see it happening, which means I could make the tying day.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
ShoeB Been trying to get my boat in the water the last three days. Have to use North Wildwood and the wind has been honking all week so far. Will try tomorrow.

No recent pictures, but it is getting better. I forget, but believe they are scheduled to refill it every two or three years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.