1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't forget there is a fishing show in point pleasant sunday
feb.21st from 8:30-2pm
at the atrim school on niblick st.
I'll be there with loads of product. Hope to see some barners there!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
hasn't these be going on for a while. I remember going to a flea market in point like 5 years ago.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tHIS SHOW HAS BEEN RUNNING FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS --NOT SURE EXACTLY HOW MANY, BUT IT'S A GOOD SHOW..WAS THERE LAST YEAR AS A CUSTOMER, NOT A VENDOR AND CAME HOME WITH ALOT OF GOODIES AND A FEW AWESOME PLUGS,COUPLE OF GUYS THERE SELLING HOOKSAT GREAT PRICES , SWIVELS, ROD AND REEL DEALS AND THE WEIGHT GUY IS USUALLY THERE
5-10 CENTS AN OUNCE. LAST YEAR I SCORED 25 LBS OF BANK SINKERS
FROM HIM..I JUST NEVER BOUGHT SINKER MOLDS, AND NOW DON'T HAVE THE TIME--SO I HOPE HE'S THERE ALSO A DECENT AMOUNT OF SURF STUFF..
I'LL HAVE FLUKE RIGS, TEASERS, BOMBS AND OF COURSE LOADS OF BUCKTAILS..
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes $3.00 for admission..all moneies go to ocean co. fire co fundraiser
to help them survive so they can protect and serve the folks..
good group of people..
food and refreshments are also available..

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
hey greg, i won't know how to find you..but if you have any 10 or 11 foot star stellar lites...i maayy have to ask you to hold it for me, haha

ill be wearing a black opdyke furniture sweatshirt, say hi if you see me. ill have my g/fs 4 year old son with me.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
i picked up some lures (rm smith and a bike pikie 2 best) and a few other small little odds and ends, little guy had a good time. tony, nice to meet you.

was looking for 2 types of rods, didn't really see anything that caught my eye.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Farrel , real nice to meet you and a few other barners at the show
pretty good show with alot of great deals and the best assortment of product i've seen at any show
picked up a bunch of sinkers from the sinker man and scored a penn ss 4400 used but in great shape for $40.00
only complaint i have is a few of the tackle shop guys there selling at prices higher than they sell in their shop--not so cool

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
tony, i took the jig out of the package just before. deffinatley seems like a quality product. I woulda bought more if i didn't already have over 3 dozen buck tails. Those fluke bombs look like a pretty cool jig too, I'm a huge fan of bucktails and gulp for fluke, otherwise I woulda picked up one or 2 of those as well.

ever think of tying dressed siwash hooks for plugs? would be cool to be able to put in custom orders for those...i know i have a few plugs in need of some to replace the trebles.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
farrel i do tie my own siwash hooks for my jigs and flutter jigs would be more than happy to tie whatever you need have siwash hooks in all sizes
most popular--if i don't have them i'll get the size you need have up to 6/0 now..email me if you need an order or call if you'd like
tony

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.